Provident Trust Group is an independent corporate trust company located in Las Vegas, Nevada. By relying on Provident as your fiduciary, we can provide you with access to the many advantages afforded by trusts under Nevada law regardless of where you live. Indeed, we serve clients in all fifty states and hold over $3 billion in custody. Provident’s clients range in size from small family trusts to multi-million dollar accounts and include individuals, multi-generational families, family offices, as well as retirement accounts.
Provident is proud to be privately owned and operated. We are not like the big bank trust departments or firms. At Provident, our mission is to eliminate unnecessary red tape and focus on what really matters – delivering the highest level of service to meet your needs. We are small enough to ensure that you receive direct access to our professionals and the most personalized care you deserve. However, Provident is large enough to perform our services, whether highly complex or relatively straightforward, in a time-sensitive manner.
Unlike many of our competitors, Provident is exclusively concerned with serving as the trustee of your trust, custodian of your IRA, or as your fund administrator. Provident offers a comprehensive range of trust, fund administration, custody, and related services. In our complementary role, we collaborate with your preferred investment advisors, accountants, attorneys, and other professionals. We do not sell proprietary products and we are not affiliated with any bank or financial institution, which should provide reassurance to your advisors that Provident is not in competition with them. We appreciate the significance of your relationship with your advisors and we look forward to having the opportunity to work with them.
Provident has grown steadily and is currently servicing over 10,000 clients. We strive to be the Nevada trust company relied upon by clients and their team of advisors throughout the world. If you are interested in learning more about the Provident approach, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are ready to assist you.
Why choose Provident Trust Group?
- Over 30,000+ clients with over $3 billion in assets currently in custody
- Clients in all fifty states
- Licensed, bonded, and insured
- Owned and operated by a team of tax attorneys and highly qualified professionals
- Access to Nevada’s trust-friendly laws for both residents and non-residents
- Independent and privately owned
- Able to serve as sole trustee, co-trustee, successor trustee, agent, or custodian
- Custody of alternative assets
- Direct, personal contact with a professional at Provident and without the red tape
- Creative, flexible solutions tailored to each individual’s unique situation and at a reasonable cost
In order to take advantage of the Provident approach, you do not need to travel to Nevada (although we can understand if you decide to take a trip to sunny Las Vegas anyways), simply give us a call at (888) 855-9856.